Thursday 7 November 2013

Day Three on Location and Editing


Day Three on Location and Editing

Today I filmed the second part of the music video; I had the idea of demons in a school a while back and thought it would be a good element to have in this abstract video. With charlotte playing the main character I wanted to add some more abnormal effects, in this section I thought of the idea of the world ‘glitching’ and at different points it would jump from one point to another as if it was breaking. This went to plan apart from a few shots where the rest of my actors did find it hard to not corpse whilst filming.

Whilst editing to create the glitching effect i cut certain images down to millisecond length and put them close together making it seem as if the world this was taking place was breaking. Whilst editing i encountered no problems making it a very successful edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment