Monday 11 November 2013

Day Four on Location


Day Four on Location

Today the third scene in the sequence was filmed; I felt that I should keep this in the school still to give more of a lasting impression and to explore new ways of turning normal school life into a fear or hell. To do this I focused on the more human aspect of school, so rather than basing it in the corridors of the school, I set the scene in the classroom giving it a more personal feel to it, as if we are looking into her and starting to realise what is happening to her. This scene I thought would be good to have students for my lead actress charlotte to interact with, so a typical lesson setting with classmates talking gives this scene a sense of realism. The only complication of filming today was finding the actors to film with as not many were available, however this problem was solved and I managed to get sufficient actors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment