Thursday 24 October 2013

Style of My Music Video


Style of My Music Video

My music video is different from a normal music video, in that there isn’t any lip syncing within it.  This is mainly brought on by the fact that my chosen artist doesn’t focus on lyrics within their songs and their music videos replicate that. I have also chosen to not do this because I feel that it is better focusing on the storyline rather than the normal conventions such as lip syncing. To make my work more interesting and unexpected I plan on keeping the shots in the gritty natural style that they were shot with. This is to create a pure, natural, raw feel about it as if we’re seeing it just as if it was happening just at that very moment, hopefully drawing the viewers in and feel a part of this story. This allows me to play around with the story more and reach the highest potential that I can get to with this piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment