Tuesday 17 September 2013

Presention


Presentation


Today we presented our ideas to the class and were given feedback to help us progress and make our idea’s better.

My idea for a music video is based around paranoia and how one person sees fears everywhere she goes, to do this the song I have chosen is Witchcraft by Pendulum, by selecting this song it allows me to experiment with many ideas. This has been influenced by David Bowie’s music video I’m Afraid of Americans where he himself is paranoid. I have used this concept and have manipulated it to become more surreal and abstract. I will be using quite dark fears such as mirrors, demons and amnesia. To enhance these I will also be taking inspiration from Hollywood Undead who use masks in their performances to create a bigger impact onto the audience and public.

 
I was then given feedback by my teacher and classmates and overall they thought it was great idea and it was a really good song choice, however some questions were raised to how I was going to represent / create some of the fears. I explained how I planned on doing them and they understood my point of view.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment